There are many job opportunities that a real estate license would allow you to do if you want to specialize in a certain market. Some examples would be:
1. Exclusive buyers agent where you work directly with buyers only and do not take listings.
2. Specializing in Land Sales – commission for land sales is usualoly higher and you have the opportunity to spend more time outdoors.
3. Condominiums and Time Shares – you could work in a condo or time share complex instead of a real estate office.
4. Commercial Real Estate Sales – commercial properties include buildings and businesses that people purchase as an investment.
5. Property Management – Some agents don’t help customers buy and sell – they only manage properties.
6. Vacation Rentals – Working with vacation rentals are like running a hotel, but instead of having rooms in one building, you have properties all over town.
7. Commercial Rentals – You can manage commercial properties. Most of the tenants have leases of five years or more.
8. Office Administrator or Realtor’s Assistant – You can run a real estate office or been an Assistant to a Realtor.
9. Broker Price Opinions – You can work for several BPO companies and strictly do broker price opinions.
10. Seller’s Agent – You can strictly be a seller’s agent where you only work with sellers and get listings. You do not show homes.
Tammy Hayes, Realtor, Sandals Realty, Punta Gorda, FL email@example.com